New Amex Offer for Staples
American Express has a new offer for business cards with a 10% discount on most Staples purchases. The offer seems to be available on most business cards so take a look and add it right away if you have it. Let’s check the details.
Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Business Card on eligible purchases in-store at Staples or online at staples.com by 6/30/2020. Limit of $50 in total statement credits. See terms for exclusions.
- Enrollment limited.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid in-store, via the Staples mobile app and online at Staples.com.
- Valid at participating locations in US. Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US.
- Excludes Quill, Smilemaker, Staples Business Advantage, Staples 4 Government, Staples Toner Services, Staples Technology Solutions, Staples Promotional Products, Staples Print Solutions, Copy and Printing Services, Staples Contract and Commercial, Staples App Center, Staples Industrial, Staples Book Rental, Staples Simplexity, Staples Share Fund, Coastwide Labs, Catalog and Staples Fundraising.
- Not valid for gift cards in bulk purchases.
- Offer is non-transferable. Limit of $50 in total statement credits per Card Member.
This Amex offer comes around once or twice a year and I know that it is a favorite of many. This along with the Lowe’s 10% back Amex Offer means we have a lot of profitable spend in our future. Yes this should work on the purchase of 3rd party gift cards or Visa gift cards, or at least it has in the past. I always buy mine in the store so I am not sure if online gift cards code or not, I believe they do but hopefully someone can confirm in the comments. Make sure to check your business cards before they reach their limits.
Hat Tip: Reader Tim J.