10% off Target Gift Cards this Weekend
Target is bringing back one of their popular gift card promotions this holiday season. They will offer once again 10% off their own gift cards for two days only. Let’s see the details of this offer and how you can find it.
Get 10% off Target gift cards on December 4th and 5th only. Valid for up to $500 in Target Gift Cards.
- Offer valid for up to $500 in Target gift card purchases ($50 maximum discount) per household.
- Minimum gift card purchase is $10.
- Limit one transaction of up to $500 in Target gift cards on Target.com.
- Offer does not include Target VISA gift cards, Target MaterCard gift cards & American Express gift cards and gift cards issued by other retailers, such as dining, lifestyle, or entertainment gift cards.
- Offer excludes reloads of previously-purchased Target gift cards.
In past years, this has been a one-day promotion only. But now it will now be a two-day promotion for the second year.
This could be a great opportunity to get your hands on discounted Target Gift Cards. Unfortunately, you no longer get a 5% REDcard discount on Target gift card purchases. But, you can get an extra 5% cash back with a Discover it card this quarter, if you haven’t already maximized it. That would be 10% if you’re in your first year of card membership (double cash back promotion). You can also use Chase Freedom cards via PayPal to earn 5X.