Limited Time Offer – Join FoundersCard for Only $99!
If you have been thinking of joining FoundersCard, but couldn’t justify the price, now is a good time to take another look. This card normally comes with an annual fee of $595, and you can often find promotion or referral links for a $395 annual fee. But now you can get a huge discount and join or only $99!
FoundersCard has a wide variety of discounts and benefits. While paying $595 might be way too much, $99 should be a great price if you can take advantage of at least some of the benefits.
Sign Up for $99
To sign up for FoundersCard, you can use this link. You get a full membership for $99, and then you can renew for another year for $295. (HT: Agile.Travel). You have to fill out the form and then you will get a link emailed to you to sign up.
Mark did this last night. He filled in his email and info and this morning he woke up to this email:
Shawn did an great review of FoundersCard, and some of the main perks that you get are:
- Total Rewards Diamond status
- Private Member Rates at Top Hotels
- Elite Status Upgrades and VIP Access
- Status challenges to earn top tiers
- Car rental discounts with Hertz, Avis, Silvercar and Sixt
- Airline discounts with Alaska, Emirates, Qantas, Singapore, JetBlue and British Airways
- 6 months of free CLEAR membership
- Exclusive FC Signature Events
- $800 Business Checking bonus from First Republic Bank with $50K deposit
- and much more
I think getting FoundersCard for only $99 will make some people reconsider skipping this opportunity. While in the past it may have been difficult to get $500-$600 in value out of the card, unless you owned a business, at $99 it seems likely that you will surpass that with ease.
What do you think? Is FoundersCard a worthwhile deal at $99 or still a pass for you?