Two Profitable Visa Gift Card Deals This Week – Prime 5X Earning!
There are two very lucrative deals going on this week. One is at Staples and one is at Office Depot/Max. Both of these deals earn 5X Ultimate Rewards points with the Chase Ink Cash card or the Chase Ink Plus if you have one.
Details on the Offers
- Save $15 instantly when you buy $300 or more in Visa Gift Cards. This is an unadvertised deal but Benjy was in the store yesterday and confirmed it is working.
Here are the deal terms as seen on the in-store sign explaining the promotion:
- Limit one (1) offer per customer
- Discount applied at register
- Offer valid 10/18 – 10/24
- While supplies last
While the limit of 1 is probably hard-coded into the register, some stores will allow you to do multiple transactions. This varies from store to store and even sometimes from cashier to cashier!
- No fee on $200 Visa® Gift Cards
- Valid 10/18-10/24
- The Visa Gift Card is issued by MetaBank
- Limit 5 per customer.
Comparing the Deals
The Staples deal is slightly better, in my opinion, because it offers you more spend with the 5 card limit. Even though the Office Depot offer actually comes at a negative cost it is limited to 2 X $200 cards.
If you don’t plan on using the gift cards for regular purchases then be sure you know how to properly liquidate them before getting in over your head. If you already have a system in place then both of these deals are yours for the taking. Enjoy the final day of double dipping 5X earning ;).