New Staples Amex Offer for Business Cards
American Express launched today a new Staples Amex Offer for Business Cards that can save you $25 on your next purchase. It works online and in-store and seems to be available for most if not all business cardholders. Let’s see the details.
Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled Business Card to spend a minimum of $100 in one or more eligible transactions in-store at Staples or online at Staples.com by 5/23/2021.
- Offer valid in-store, via the Staples mobile app and online at .
- Valid at participating locations in US.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US. Valid on US website only.
- Excludes Quill, Smilemaker, Staples Advantage, Staples 4 Government, Staples Toner Services, Staples Technology Solutions, Staples Promotional Products, Staples Print Solutions, Copy and Printing Services, Staples Contract and Commercial, Staples App Center, Staples Industrial, Staples Book Rental, Staples Simplexity, Staples Share Fund, Coastwide Labs, Catalog and Staples Fundraising.
- Not valid for gift cards in bulk purchases.
A great offer that can save you $25 on your next purchase of $100 or more at Staples. One exclusion is gift cards in bulk purchases, so if you’re buying just one, that should be fine. Plus, there a promotion starting soon, that will get you fee-free Visa Gift Cards.