Earn 10% Back On Groupon Purchases With Your Chase Card
Chase and Groupon have partnered up to give some Chase cardholders extra savings when they use Chase cards for Groupon purchases. This promotion seems targeted, so you must have received an email directly. Let’s check the details.
Simply “Opt in” below and you’ll get 10% back on Groupon purchases in the form of Groupon Bucks when you use your Chase credit card for the next 12 months. Limited to $50 each month.
- To be eligible for this offer, you must enroll by 02/28/2021 at 11:59 p.m. E.T., in a Groupon 10% back offer, rewarded as Groupon Bucks, up to $50 each month for a year.
- For the next 12 months, Groupon will deposit Groupon Bucks into your Groupon account within 15 days of each calendar month end on purchases made with your Chase credit card.
- Keep in mind that Groupon Bucks expire 30 days after awarded, if unused.
- No Groupon Bucks will be awarded in connection with this offer after 02/28/2022.
- Promotional offer is non-transferable and applies only to the account ending in the last 4 digits referenced in this offer.
Just 10% back at Groupon is not huge, but it can be stacked with other savings to get you some huge discount. We often see promo codes for up to 30% off at Groupon, and cashback portals like RebatesMe give you another 10% cash back.