Targeted 100K Offer for Chase Ink Business Preferred
Chase is targeting some customers with an offer to earn 100,000 bonus with a new Chase Ink Business Preferred credit card. This offer, that was sent out by mail, requires a total of $15,000 in spending in the first three months after account opening. This same offer seems to be available in some branches, but again, it is targeted. So it could be worth a trip to the bank, if you didn’t receive a mailer.
The public offer for the Chase Ink Business Preferred credit card is for 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. So the targeted offer gives you 20,000 more Ultimate Rewards points, but also requires you to spend an extra $10,000. That is still worth it in my opinion. It works out to an extra 2X points on your spend.
- Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases in the following categories each account anniversary year
- Shipping purchases
- Internet, cable and phone services
- Advertising purchases with social media sites and search engines
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- 1:1 Point Transfer to leading frequent travel programs
- Primary rental car insurance
- Get up to $600 per claim in cell phone protection against covered theft or damage for you and your employees listed on your monthly cell phone bill when you pay it with your Chase Ink Business Preferred credit card.
This is a great offer if you are targeted. Keep in mind that this card falls under the 5/24 rule.
We have seen a bonus as high as 160K in the past, but that was a very rare occurrence. The card currently has a public bonus of 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening. So if you are eligible and targeted for the 100K offer, you should jump on it.