Get $25 Lyft Credit with One Hilton Stay this Summer
Hilton Honors has launched a new promotion, offering a $25 Lyft credit to members who their account with your Lyft and complete a stay by September 5, 2023. Let’s see the details of this offer.
Earn your $25 Lyft credit in these 3 simple steps:
- Register for the promotion here.
- Link your Hilton Honors and Lyft accounts.
- Book and stay between 5/25 and 9/5/2023.
- This offer is only valid for Hilton Honors members (“Members”) who have an active Lyft rider account and have selected Hilton as their preferred rewards partner in their Lyft account.
- Members can link their Hilton Honors account with their Lyft account at HiltonHonorsLyft.com. To open a Lyft rider account, visit https://www.lyft.com/click/pax-auth-sign-up.
- Members who meet the eligibility requirements above may receive a $25 Lyft credit (“Lyft Credit”) by registering for the promotion at https://hiltohonors.com/en_US/2023-lyft-summer-travel/landing/, and then booking and completing a stay at any Hilton Portfolio hotel or resort between May 25-Sept. 5, 2023.
- Within four (4) weeks of completion of the Member’s stay, the Member will receive their Lyft Credit in the Lyft app. The Lyft Credit is valid through December 31, 2023.
- Only one Lyft Credit per Member.
- This offer may be altered or terminated without notice at any time. Offer cannot be combined with other offers and is non-transferable.
This is not a huge bonus, but it’s quite easy to earn that $25 Lyft credit if you have any Hilton stays planned in the upcoming months. Just make sure you register first, then link your accounts.
Once you complete your Hilton stay, you will receive the Lyft credit within four weeks. The Lyft credit is valid through December 31, 2023.
HT: Frequent Miler
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.