Earn $50 Bonus When You Fund Your Dough Account
Dough is an investing app that gives you one free stock when you sign up. It offers commission-free trades and is available in iOS and Android. It is partly owned by tastytrade, Inc. and led by Victor Jones, former director of Trading and Operations at TD Ameritrade. However it has limited charting tools that make it better suited for new or intermediate level investors.
We have included it in our list of investing apps that reward new customers with cash or free stocks. And now, if you already have an account, you can also earn a $50 bonus for funding it. Let’s see the details.
- Fund your new dough account with a minimum of $2,500 and get a $50 credit! Hurry! Offer ends February 28th, 2021.
The offer was sent out by email, so you must have received it directly in order to qualify.
- Cash promotion is limited to one per customer and can only be applied to one new dough brokerage account.
- The $2,500 cannot be existing deposits, funds, or securities held by you at dough.
- This promotion will run from 12:00 AM CST February 18, 2021 until 11:59 PM CST on February 28, 2021.
- Qualified deposits must be made between the promotion time and dates in order to qualify.
- If any ACH or deposit of $2,500 is returned, dough reserves the right to revoke the $50.
- The $50 promotion will be credited to the account within 5 (five) business days-after-initial deposit has been posted.
This should be an easy bonus if you have $2,500 to deposit in your Dough account. You don’t need to invest the money, you just need to deposit it. From what I read in the terms of the offer, it looks like you can just withdraw it again after you receive the bonus.
Let us know if you have a Dough account, and how does it compare to other no-fee trading apps.