Get 500 Bonus Points When You Tap to Pay with Chase Cards
Chase is sending out emails with an offer that can earn you an extra 500 points. You just need to make three contactless Chase credit card payments. Let’s check the details of the offer.
Save some time in your busy life with your contactless credit card. Tap to pay three times for purchases of $1.75 or more by May 31, and receive 500 points. No enrollment necessary.
This offer is for Chase Ultimate Rewards cards and also co-brand cards.
- You’ll earn an additional 500 bonus points for 3 contactless purchases by May 31, 2021 using your product during checkout.
- Each contactless purchase must be a minimum of $1.75.
- Purchases are when you, or an authorized user, use a card to make purchases of products and services, minus returns or refunds.
- Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after the qualifying purchase(s) post(s) to your account for bonus points to post to your credit card account.
- To qualify, your account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- This offer is nontransferable.
The offer is targeted. You must have received an email directly in order to qualify. Ryan received it for his Marriott card, and I have it for my Freedom Flex card. I think there is a good chance everyone will be targeted on at least one account. It’s not a big bonus, but it is an easy one to do.