Get 500 Bonus Points When You Tap to Pay with Chase Cards
Chase is sending out emails with an offer that can earn you an extra 500 Ultimate Rewards points. You just need to make three contactless Chase credit card payments. Let’s check the details. of the offer.
A new round of targeted emails have gone out 11/18/20.
Save some time in your busy life with your contactless Chase Freedom® credit card. Tap to pay three times for purchases of $1.75 or more from November 17 to December 31, 2020, and receive 500 Ultimate Rewards points.
- You’ll earn an additional 500 bonus points for 3 contactless purchases from 11/17/2020 through 12/31/2021 using your product during checkout.
- Each contactless purchase must be a minimum of $1.75.
- Purchases are when you, or an authorized user, use a card to make purchases of products and services, minus returns or refunds.
- Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after the qualifying purchase(s) post(s) to your account for bonus points to post to your credit card account.
- To qualify, your account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- This offer is nontransferable.
The offer is targeted. You must have received an email directly in order to qualify. Mark received it for his World of Hyatt card and his wife for her Sapphire Reserve. I think there is a good chance everyone will be targeted on at least one account.