New 70K Welcome Offer for Chase United Explorer Card
Chase if offering an increased bonus of 70,000 miles for the United Explorer credit card. You need to spend a total of $6,000 within six months to earn the full bonus. Let’s check the details.
- Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- Plus 10,000 more miles when you spend $6,000 total in your first 6 months.
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- LEARN MORE
- Each calendar year, you are eligible to receive one 10,000-mile bonus after you reach $25,000 in net purchases
- Earn two miles for each $1 spent on tickets purchased from United
- Earn one mile for each $1 spent on all other purchases
- Up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Precheck Fee Credit
- 25% back on United Inflight Wi-Fi, food and drinks
- Free first checked bag
- Priority boarding
- No foreign transaction fees
- Two one-time-use United Club passes each year
- More Info
This is a very good offer for the Chase United Explorer card and the highest we have seen. You need to spend $6,000 to get the full bonus but you have 6 months to complete that spending.
Keep in mind that the Chase 5/24 rule does apply here, so not many people will be eligible to apply. But if you are under 5 cards in the last 24 months, then it could be a good opportunity to earn United MileagePlus miles plus gain access to some perks while flying United.
You Could Do Better!
If you have a business you could do better with the United Business card. It currently has an offer for 75,000 miles after $5,000 in spend within the first 3 months of card membership.