AAdvantage Earn 1,000 Bonus Miles
American Airlines has a new bonus offer that can easily earn you up to 1,000 extra miles when you shop through their shopping portal. Since many of us are stuck at home, Miles to Memories is focusing on deals that don’t require you to leave the house and this is a good one.
- “2X Shop Bonus” offer, which runs from 3/16/20 through 3/27/20 at 11:59:59 pm ET
- Member will earn a one-time bonus of up to 1,000 AAdvantage bonus award miles
- “Qualifying purchases” must be $5 or more do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases
- Allow up to 10 weeks for the bonus to post
- Tier 1 bonus: 250 miles for 2 or 3 individual qualifying purchase of $5 or more;
- Tier 2 bonus: 500 miles for 4 or 5 individual qualifying purchases of $5 or more;
- Tier 3 bonus: 750 miles for 6 or 7 individual qualifying purchases of $5 or more;
- Tier 4 bonus: 1,000 miles for 8 or more individual qualifying purchases of $5 or more
This bonus adds 250 additional miles for every 2 purchases in addition to the normal payout you will receive from the portal. The strategy here is to use the AA portal for all of your small purchases or break purchases into smaller orders so long as there’s no extra shipping fees, you should come out ahead. Also, don’t forget to stack purchases using sites like SimplyMiles and card linked apps like Dosh. I’d still check a comparison site like Cashback Monitor to make sure you are getting the best return.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
You really want to earn more AA points this time or waiting for AA shutdown calm down?
I love AA miles but I have no chance of getting shut down, if you do I’d use a different portal
So what about shopping at Giftcards.com, which is on aa portal?
If you look at the terms, gift cards seem to be excluded from qualifying purchases