Add Your Amex Card to Amazon Wallet and Get $15 Discount
Amazon has a new promotion for American Express cardholders. You can get $15 off when you add your American Express card to Amazon. This is a targeted promotion, but we have a link for you where you can check if you are eligible. Let’s see the details.
Update: This offer has been extended through December 31, 2023.
Get $15 off using the promotional code below when you add your Amex Card to your Amazon wallet and spend a minimum of $15.01.
Here’s how this works:
- Check promotion page to see if you’re eligible
- Add your Amex card to Amazon.
- Use your promo code AMEX15OFF at checkout for a purchase of $15.01+.
- The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 5:00 PM PT on 12/31/2023, or (b) the time at which 53,333 eligible customers have redeemed the offer.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- One-time offer applies only to the purchase of at least $15.01 of eligible products using an eligible American Express Card added to your Amazon wallet, and requires entry and application of the promotion code at checkout.
- Eligible cards for offer include American Express credit and charge cards.
- Customers enrolled in Shop with Points may use Membership Rewards® points at checkout.
- Offer is not available to anyone who removed and re added an eligible Card after 6/20/2023.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
This is an easy $15 discount for those who are eligible. Check the promotion link and if the offer shows up for you, it’s best to complete a purchase quickly. There’s only a certain amount of redemptions available.
Let us know if it works for you.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.