Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan Shopping Bonus
Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan Shopping has a new promotion that can earn you up to an extra 1,000 miles for shopping through the portal. This works for online shopping and in-store at eligible merchant. Let’s see the details.
During the “Treat Yourself Bonus” offer, which runs from 1/14/2021 through 1/22/2021 at 11:59:59 pm ET, members will receive a one-time bonus of up to 1,000 Mileage Plan bonus miles on qualifying purchases made through the Mileage Plan Shopping mall or from purchases made through Mileage Plan Shopping in-store offers.
This one-time bonus award will be determined using one of the following tiers, based on Member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period:
- Tier 1 bonus: 500 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $150; or
- Tier 2 bonus: 1,000 miles for qualifying purchases of $300 or more.
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus miles.
- Please see the Mileage Plan Shopping site for details on product eligibility and other restrictions.
- Please allow up to 10 weeks after the Bonus Period for bonus miles to post to your Mileage Plan TM Shopping account.
- The Tier 2 bonus provides the maximum number of miles that will be awarded.
A nice offer for those who prefer to earn Alaska miles for their shopping. If you spend exactly $300, you would earn an additional 3.3X miles. That should probably give you a good rate for your favorite merchants, but you should still compare with other portals by checking Cashback Monitor.