Amazon Amex Offer – Earn 8X Points On Purchases (Up To 10X Total)
One of my favorite Amex Offers is back and better than ever, and it is just in time for the holidays. The new Amazon Amex Offer can get you an additional 8X points on your Amazon purchases. That is up to 10X back on Amazon purchases if you get it on your Blue Business Plus card. It seems to be pretty widely targeted.
Amazon Amex Offer – Details
Get 8 additional Membership Rewards points for each dollar spent on eligible purchases made using your enrolled Card online at Amazon.com by 12/31/2020. Limit of 3,000 Membership Rewards points. See terms for exclusions.
Terms of the Offer
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards that are enrolled in the Membership Rewards® program at the time of purchase are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card. Y
- our enrollment does not extend to any other Cards that may be linked to the same Membership Rewards program account (such as Additional Cards).
- Offer is non-transferable.
- ELIGIBLE PURCHASES: Offer valid only for purchases made at Amazon.com and via the US Amazon mobile app using your enrolled American Express Card after enrollment and prior to 12/31/2020.
- Excludes corporate gift card and custom-designed gift card purchases.
- Not valid at international sites owned and/or operated by Amazon or websites affiliated with/linked to/from Amazon.com.
- Offer not valid for Amazon Go, Amazon Local, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Home & Business Services, Amazon Currency Converter, Home Services, Prime Photos, Amazon Inspire, Amazon Video Direct, Amazon business, Amazon Global, or Amazon Drive.
A pretty easy Amazon Amex Offer to use, although I wish the $375 cap was a little bit higher. Usually we see this offer for 5X so that is an improvement at least. I will probably finish up holiday shopping with mine or purchase a Best Buy gift card. You could just reload your Amazon balance if you wanted to as well.
If you wanted to support Miles to Memories you can click through our Amazon link before making any purchases. Thanks in advance if you choose to support us!