Amazon Amex Offer, Get 1,500 Points When You Spend $75
More people are being targeted according to Doctor of Credit so check your accounts.
A great new Amex Offer is out today, but it is targeted. You can save as much as 20% on Amazon purchases. Let’s look at the details.
Get 1,500 Membership Rewards points (or $15 statement credit) by using your enrolled card to spend $75+ on Amazon before 11/15/2019.
- Enrollment is limited
- Offer only valid on purchases made at Amazon.com and via the US Amazon mobile app
- Excludes corporate gift cards
Other Ways to Save on Amazon
- (Working a Second Time) $15 off $60 on Amazon With 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards Point
- Get $30 Off $60 Amazon Order When Using 1 Membership Rewards Point
- Amex Prime Card Bonus Items, Discounts up to 25% for Cardholders
- $10 Off Amazon For First Time App Users
- Save $5 When You Scan Amazon Box Tape
- $10 off $30 Amazon Order When Using Discover Cash Back
- $10 Off For Using Amazon Garage
- $3 off $10+ With Amazon Assistant (New Users Only)
- 20% Off A Wedding Registry On Amazon
- 15% Off A Baby Registry Plus A Gift Box
A great offer that should work on all Amazon purchases, gift cards included. But, this Amazon Amex Offer seems to be targeted. I suggest you check right away and add it if you have it, because enrollment is limited and it might reach that limit fast.
Let me know if you see it and help other readers by telling them on which cards you have it.