New Amazon Promotion, Save 20% on $50/$100 Purchase
Amazon has a new promotion that launched today. You can save up to $40 on your next purchase on Amazon when you use membership rewards points. Let’s look at these offers.
There are two separate offers. You might be targeted for one or the other.
- Get $20 off when you use Membership Rewards points and make a minimum purchase of $50.
- Get $40 off when you use Membership Rewards points and make a minimum purchase of $100.
Make sure you activate the promotion first. $20 or $40 of savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page if the items in your order are eligible for the promotion.
- This is a limited time offer. The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PT on 3/31/2020, or (b) the time at which 200,000 customers have redeemed the offer. The promotion button will expire concurrently.
- Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer applies only to the purchase of at least $50 or $100 of eligible products, where Membership Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion is applied at checkout.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if they are “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $20 or $40 per eligible Membership Rewards enrolled card per one account
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Offer does not apply to purchase of digital content.Promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- This promotion is available only to Amazon.com customers with an eligible Membership Rewards points card issued in United States.
Another good promotion from Amazon. You can save $20 or $40 on your next order of products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Just make sure you activate the promotion and use one Membership Rewards point.