Shop with Amazon App, Get $10 Promo Code
Amazon had a new promotion for those who have never used its mobile app. Amazon customers who want to try Amazon’s Mobile shopping app for the first time can get a $10 promotional code off their next qualifying $20 order by signing into the app by June 30, 2020. This Amazon app offer is targeted.
- Offer expires at 23:59 p.m. (PT) June 30, 2020.
- You will receive a notification in the Amazon mobile shopping app that indicates the dollar amount of the promotion code. This notification will also provide the link and instructions on how to redeem the promotion code.
- You must redeem the promotion code within 30-days of your first sign-in to the Amazon mobile shopping app to receive the promotion code.
- Once promotion code is received it can be applied on app only.
- Promotional code expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) July 10, 2020.
- Offer only applies to an order including at least $20 of products sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to digital content or Amazon Gift Cards.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
This new offer is for first time app users. If you are targeted, it is probably worth doing, since there’s no guarantee that you will be targeted for future offers. Let us know if it works for you.