First Time Amazon App Users Can Save Up to $30
Amazon has a new promotion to get people to use its shopping app. If you have never used the Amazon app in the past you can get up to $30 off your first two purchases. Let’s see the details of this offer.
Eligible customers who sign-in for the first time and make a purchase in the Amazon shopping app for the first time are eligible to get $15 off their next qualifying $20 order made on the Amazon shopping app. They are also eligible to receive an additional $15 promotional code ($15 off on $20 in-app purchase of qualifying items) for making a purchase in that app for the second time. Sign in or qualifying purchases must be completed before 11:59 p.m. (PT) December 31, 2020.
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) December 31, 2020.
- Customers must receive notice of the offer directly from Amazon through the Amazon website or email to be eligible. Customers who are forwarded this offer from parties other than Amazon are not eligible for this offer.
- Offer applicable to US customers only.
- Promotional codes apply only to purchases made in the Amazon shopping app.
- Promotional codes expire at 11:59 p.m. (PT) January 15, 2021.
- Promotional codes only apply to orders including at least $20 of products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon.com Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to digital content or Amazon Gift Cards.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $30.
Definitely worth a quick check to see if you are targeted for this promotion, if you have never used the Amazon Shopping app in the past. You can get two promotional codes for discounts of $15 on purchases of $20 or more.