Amazon, Sign up for Audible for $7 and Get $15 Amazon Credit
Amazon is offering a discount for Audible subscriptions plus a bonus of $15. You can get the service for cheaper, or just make a small profit if you are not interested. The offer could be targeted, but worth a quick look. Let’s look at the details.
Get $15 in Amazon credit when you signup for a new Audible subscription. Besides the credit you also get a discounted price of $6.95 per month for the first 3 months.
- Get Audible for $6.95/mo for your first 3 months.
- Includes 1 audiobook and 2 Audible Originals each month.
- Easy exchanges – swap any audiobook you don’t love.
- Cancel anytime – your audiobooks are yours to keep.
- A $15 Amazon Credit.
- Offer available from November 25, 2019 9:00AM PT until November 27, 2019 at 9:00AM PT or while supplies last.
- Offer is valid only for new customers of Audible.com.
- Offer applies only to an Audible Gold monthly membership sold by audible.com.
- After the first 3 months, your Audible membership will continue until cancelled at the then current full price (currently $14.95/mo.) with your designated credit card or another available card on file.
- Cancel anytime by visiting the Account Details page.
- The promotional credit will expire on December 31, 2019 at 11:59 PM PT.
- The promotional credit does not apply to digital content.
- The promotional credit only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on the product detail page.) Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for purchase by the promotional credit, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
Audible costs 6.95 per month for the first 3 months, but you can cancel after paying for just one month. And You still get the $15 credit that you need to use before the end of the year. That credit should work on almost anything sold by Amazon, including gift cards.
HT: Doctor of Credit