Amazon Deal Roundup: 20% off Warehouse Deals, Audible, Music Unlimited & More!
There are a few different Amazon deals going on right now that I thought I would make you guys aware of. The links below are our affiliate links, thanks in advance if you decide to use them.
This offer is only available for Prime Members (free 30 day trial). For a limited time, Prime members new to Audible can get 3 months for just $4.95/month. The price goes up to $14.95 per month after that. This offer allows you to test out the service inexpensively and you can cancel it after 3 months if you don’t think it is worth the $14.95 going forward.
These warehouse items (computers, TVs, headphones etc.) are Amazon’s open box items. They usually come with some nice discounts already but they are offering them at an additional 20% off. Hat Tip – Deals we Like
For a limited time, upgrade your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription from Individual Plan or Single Device Plan to a Family Plan (monthly) and receive a promotional credit for $30.00 toward your subscription. The price is $14.99 a month after that. This will work on up to 6 devices. That is perfect for a house with multiple Alexa devices. If you often find yourself wanting to play music in multiple rooms (like me having to stop my music so my kids can play some) then this is a good plan for you. Hat Tip – DoC.
Other Amazon Deals
Here are some other deals to check out on Amazon:
- $50 off of $250 When Using 1 MR Point
- $15 off $60 with 1 Chase UR Point
- $10 off $40 Pantry Purchase
- Get $30 Off $60 Amazon Order When Using 1 Membership Rewards Point
- $10 Off Amazon For First Time App Users
- Save $5 When You Scan Amazon Box Tape
- $10 off $30 Amazon Order When Using Discover Cash Back
- $10 Off For Using Amazon Garage
- Save 25% On Amazon With One Ultimate Rewards Point
- $3 off $10+ With Amazon Assistant (New Users Only)
- 20% Off A Wedding Registry On Amazon
- 15% Off A Baby Registry Plus A Gift Box
- List of all Amazon Trials & Freebies
Some decent pre-Prime Day deals for you to check out. Don’t forget to try the Membership Rewards, Ultimate Rewards or Discover cash back promos listed above before purchasing anything in order to stack your discounts. That is what many people did for the Apple iPad and Apple Watch sales that are still ongoing.