Save Amazon Purchase When You Use Chase Points
Amazon has a new promotion for Chase cardholders. If targeted, you can save up to $10 on your next purchase. To get this discount you need to use at least one Ultimate Rewards point for your purchase. Let’s take a look at the details.
Save 50% on Amazon when you use Chase Ultimate Rewards points for your purchase. Maximum savings of $10. Here’s how it works:
- Activate this promotion
- Apply Ultimate Rewards points from an eligible Case credit card.
- Add eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart.
- Get 50% off, up to $10 in savings
- This is a limited time offer. The promotion will begin on 6/9/2021 and end on the earlier of (a) 11:59pm PT on 6/22/2021, or (b) the time at which 15,000 customers have redeemed the offer. The promotion code will expire concurrently.
- Amazon reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- This offer is available only to Amazon.com customers with an eligible Chase Ultimate Rewards card issued in the United States.
- Offer applies only to eligible products on Amazon.com, where Chase Ultimate Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion code is applied at checkout.
- Maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10. Limit one promotion code per Chase Ultimate Rewards eligible card and Amazon.com account.
- Promotional credit is applied before taxes and fees.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if they are “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
This is a targeted promotion, but if you have a Chase card you can easily check to see if you’re eligible. You just need to use at least 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards points for your Amazon purchase.
Let us know if it works for you.