This post may contain affiliate links; please read our advertiser disclosure for more information.
Amazon, Save $10 When You Make Discover Your Default Payment
Amazon has a new promotion for Discover cardholders that can save you $10 on your next Amazon purchase. This one is for making your Discover card the default payment method. We have seen this promotion in the past and it’s now aback again for the new year. Let’s see the details.
Save $10 at Amazon when you make Discover your default card. Complete the following actions to claim the offer:
- Click on the ad promoting this offer. (can add code 23DISCOVER10 at check out)
- On the 1-Click landing page, sign in to your Amazon.com account. If you do not have an Amazon.com account, you can create one for free at www.amazon.com.
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible Discover Card.
- When prompted, ensure your Discover Card’s billing address is accurate by either confirming your billing address or adding a new billing address.
- The promotional credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the promotional credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) with your eligible Discover Card.
- You must add a Discover card by 6/2/2023 or before 33,000 credits have been issued.
- Offer only valid for invited Amazon customers who have received this offer directly from Amazon through email or online display advertisements, and to purchases made with an eligible Discover Card.
- Promotional credit only applies to only applies to physical products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”. Promotional credit does not apply to digital content.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Promotional credit will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- In order to redeem the promotional credit using an Alexa, Fire, or Kindle device, the eligible customer’s Amazon.com account must be registered to that device.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted items.
This is an easy $10 discount on Amazon purchases for those who are eligible. This is a targeted promotion, but you can quickly check if you qualify on the promotion page. Let us know if it works for you!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Worked for me, Thanks!