Get $20 Amazon Credit When You Add a Discover Card
Amazon has a new promotion for Discover cardholders. If targeted, you can get a $20 credit just for adding your Discover card to your Amazon account. Let’s see the details of the offer.
Get $20 off when you add your Discover card to Amazon. Must use promo code at checkout to get the discount. This is how it works:
- Add your Discover card to Amazon
- Use your promo code 22DISCOVER20 at checkout for a purchase of $20.01 or more
- Pay with your newly added Discover card within 30 days
- The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PM PT on 07/13/2022, or (b) the time at which offers worth $373,745 have been redeemed. The promotion will expire concurrently.
- Minimum $20.01 purchase required.
- Must use $20 credit within 30 days, and pay with Discover card.
- Offer is not available to anyone who removed and re added card after 06/22/2022.
- May not be combined with any other offers.
Check the promotion link to see if you are targeted. If eligible, I suggest completing a purchase quickly, since it is limited to total redemptions of $373,745.
Let us know if it works for you.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.