Discover Cardholders Can Save 20% on Amazon
If you have a Discover card, check out this promotion that can save you 20% at Amazon. We just saw a similar offer expire recently. This one is targeted again and limited to $20 in savings. Let’s check the details.
For a limited time, 20% off on select items sold by Amazon.com when you use Discover Cashback Bonus. Maximum discount of $20.
This is how it works:
- Activate Offer
- Add eligible products shipped and sold by Amazon
- Select your Discover card as your payment method at checkout
- Use at least 1¢ in Discover cashback for your purchase
- The amount of the savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.
- 20% off when you use Discover Cashback Bonus, maximum discount of $20. The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PT on 6/30/2020, or (b) the time at which offers worth $840,000 have been redeemed. The promotion will expire concurrently. Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Must use Cashback Bonus for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion is activated and applied at checkout.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon.com Services LLC ” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
A good discount of 20% for those who have a Discover card. Just make sure to purchase eligible items sold directly from Amazon. You can maximize it with a purchase of $100.
Let us know if it works!