Up to $20 Discount at Amazon with Discover Card
More people are targeted for this offer. Check the link below to see if you are eligible.
If you have a Discover card, check out this promotion that can save you $10 or $20 at Amazon, when you spend $50 or more. Let’s take a look at the details.
For a limited time, when you spend $50 or more on select items sold by Amazon.com, you will get $10 or $20 off when you pay with your Discover Card.
This is how it works:
- Activate Offer
- Add $50 or more of eligible products shipped and sold by Amazon
- Select your Discover card as your payment method at checkout
- Use at least 1c in Discover cashback for your purchase
- The amount of the savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.
- If you do not purchase the qualifying items added to your Shopping Cart when the promotion is in effect, the discount will not apply.
- The promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages.
- The promotion applies only to products sold by Amazon.com. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers. For example, if the promotion applies to cookware offered by Amazon.com, the same cookware offered by other sellers on the Amazon.com website (e.g. Macy’s, Target, etc.) do not qualify.
- All qualifying items must be purchased in one order and shipped to a single address.
- Shipping and handling charges apply to all products, including qualifying items.
- This promotion may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates.
- Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
A good discount for those who have a Discover card. Just make sure to purchase eligible items sold directly from Amazon, and at least $50 worth. It works on third party gift cards, so everyone should be able to find something worthwhile.
HT: Doctor of Credit