Up to $20 Discount at Amazon with Discover Card
If you have a Discover card, check out this promotion that can save you $20 at Amazon with code DISCOVERPD. If you don’t have a Discover card already on your account be sure to add one and then try a day or so later.
Updated with new offer terms 6/17/21
For a limited time get $20 off your purchase when you pay with your Discover card and use the promo code DISCOVERPD at checkout.
- This is a limited time promotion. Get $20 off using the promotional code above when you add your Discover card to your Amazon wallet and spend a minimum of $20.01. The promotion code will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PT on 6/22/2021, or (b) the time at which offers worth $250,000 have been redeemed. The promotion code will expire concurrently.
- Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer applies only to the purchase of at least $20.01 of eligible products using a Discover Card added to your Amazon wallet and the promotion is applied at checkout.
- Offer is not available to anyone who removed and re added card after 6/1/2021.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Products sold by third party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if they are “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $20 per eligible Cashback Bonus enrolled card per one account.
A good discount for those who have a Discover card. Just make sure to purchase eligible items sold directly from Amazon, and at least $50 worth. It works on third party gift cards, so everyone should be able to find something worthwhile.
HT: Doctor of Credit