Amazon Has a Targeted $10 Discount for Discover Cardholders
Amazon has a new promotion for Discover cardholders that can get you $10 in free spending. The offer is targeted, so check the link below to see if you are eligible. To take advantage of this offer you need to add a new Discover card to your account. Let’s check out the details.
Get $10 off when you add your Discover Card to Amazon. Here’s how it works:
- Check if you are targeted.
- Add your Discover Card to Amazon
- Select eligible products worth $10.01 or more, sold and shipped by Amazon
- Enter promo code DISCOVERDEAL at checkout
- Check out with your newly added Discover Card
- Discount will be reflected on the final order page
- This is a limited time promotion. Get $10 off using the promotional code above when you add your Discover card to your Amazon wallet and spend a minimum of $10.01. The promotion code will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PT on 3/31/2021, or (b) the time at which offers worth $180,000 have been redeemed. The promotion code will expire concurrently.
- Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer applies only to the purchase of at least $10.01 of eligible products using a Discover Card added to your Amazon wallet and the promotion is applied at checkout.
- Offer is not available to anyone who removed and re added card after 1/25/2021.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Products sold by third party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if they are “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10 per eligible Cashback Bonus enrolled card per one account.
Take a quick look at the promotion page to see if you are targeted and make sure you enter the promo code during checkout. If you are not targeted, you could try removing your Discover card from your account and see if that gets you targeted.
Let us know if this promotion works for you.
HT: Doctor of Credit