Get $10 Amazon Credit When You Add a Discover Card
Amazon has a new promotion for Discover cardholders. If targeted, you can get a $10 credit just for adding your Discover card to your Amazon account. Let’s see the details of the offer.
Update 10/23/20 – More people have been targeted according to DoC.
Get $10 off when you add your Discover card to Amazon. Must use promo code DISCOVER10 at checkout to get the discount. This is how it works:
- Add your Discover card to Amazon
- Use your promo code DISCOVER10 at checkout for a purchase of $10.01 or more
- Pay with your newly added Discover card within 30 days
- Offer expires 11:59PM on 11/30/2020 or when offers worth $200,000 have been redeemed.
- Minimum $10.01 purchase required.
- Must use $10 credit within 30 days, and pay with Discover card.
- Offer not available to anyone who removed and re-added card after 9/4/20.
- May not be combined with any other offers.
Check the promotion link to see if you are targeted. If eligible, I suggest completing a purchase quickly, since it is limited to total redemptions of $200,000, so it will likley expire well before the end of November.