Save Up to $40 On Amazon When You Use Discover Points
Amazon has a new promotion for Discover cardholders. If targeted, you can save 30% or 40% on your next purchase. To get this discount you need to use your Discover cashback for your purchase. Let’s take a look at the details.
Update 8/9/21: More people have been targeted / offer extended. (HT DoC)
Save 30% or 40% on Amazon when you use Discover Cashback Bonus for your purchase. Maximum savings of $30 or $40. Here’s how it works:
- Activate this promotion
- Apply points to your next order using your Discover Cashback Bonus eligible credit card.
- Add eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart.
- Get 30% or 40% off (depending on which offer you get)
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer applies only to the purchase of items made with an eligible Discover Card, where Cashback Bonus is used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion code is activated.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (Look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Limit one promotion code per Cashback Bonus eligible card.
- Offer does not apply to the purchase of digital content.
This is a targeted promotion, but if you have a Discover card you can easily check to see if you’re eligible. There are two different versions of this offer, one for 40% savings up to $40, and the other for 30% savings up to $30. You just need to use $0.01 in cashback for your Amazon purchase.
Let us know if it works for you.