Amazon eBook Deal: Spend $20 Get $5 Back – Limited Time Offer
We love Amazon promos and they have a nice one right now that eBook fans might like. Let’s take a look.
- Get $5 back in eBook credit when you spend $20 on eBooks between October 5th and October 12th.
- Looks to only be available to Prime members.
How it Works
- Visit the offer page.
- Click Activate Now
- Spend $20 on eBooks by October 12, 2020.
- This is a limited time offer.
- Offer applies to all Kindle eBooks made available through Amazon.com and smile.amazon.com, including eBook gift purchases and bulk eBook orders that are redeemed within the offer period.
- Offer does not apply to eBook pre-orders, physical goods, digital magazines, audiobooks (including Audible companions for your Kindle eBook purchase), print books, or digital subscriptions such as Kindle Unlimited.
- To receive a promotional credit, you must (1) activate the offer any time during the offer period and (2) purchase the specified amount on any Kindle eBooks by 11:59 PM PST on Dec 31. You will then receive a promotional credit, and this credit will be automatically applied to your next Kindle eBook purchase. Any Kindle eBook sold on Amazon.com is eligible for this credit.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
You can find the full terms on the offer page.
List of Other Ongoing Amazon Deals
- Rack Up These 7 Discounts Ahead Of Prime Day
- Get $10 Amazon Credit When You Add a Discover Card
- Save $15 When You Make Discover Your Default Payment
- $20 Off With 1 Capital One Rewards Point
- Have Your Amazon Package Delivered to Your Garage, Get $30
- $15 off $50 With 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards Point
- $50 Off Amazon With 1 Membership Rewards Point
- $5 Off Your Next Amazon Subscribe & Save Order With Mastercard
- Save 20% When Using Discover Cash Back
- Shop with Amazon App, Get $10 Promo Code
- Up to $20 Discount at Amazon with Discover Card
This is a nice little deal if you already had an eBook purchase coming up. While this one doesn’t include printed books like some past promotions, it may be preferable to some. Happy reading!