Get $10 Credit When You Buy $40 Amazon Gift Card
Amazon has officially confirmed that Prime Day is coming early this year. The popular two day online shopping event will take place on on June 21 to 22. The Prime Day 2021 page is also up and running. And now we are already seeing the first Prime Day deals.
This one is for purchasing Amazon gift cards, but only for Prime members. Let’s check the details.
Get $10 promotional credit when you spend $40 on Amazon Gift Cards. In order to qualify for the promotional credit, you must:
- be an Amazon.com Prime member;
- click the yellow “Apply code to your account” button or enter the promotional code GIFTFORPD21 in the “Gift Cards and Promotional Codes” box when you check out; and
- purchase at least $40 in Amazon gift cards by 11:59 p.m., June 20, 2021 (PT).
- Offer ends at 11:59 p.m. (PT), June 20, 2021 while supplies last.
- Offer has a limit of one Amazon.com promotional credit per Prime account.
- Any promotional credit remaining unredeemed after August 7, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (PT) will be forfeited.
- Offer is limited on the Amazon Mini Prime Envelope Tin and the Prime Day eGift cards only.
- The Prime Day gift cards are not a direct purchase of a Prime membership. Recipients of the gift cards can redeem the gift card value towards their Prime membership at the Prime Membership page.
- The promotional credit only applies to products and digital content sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC.
A nice offer for those who shop on Amazon often, and the first for Prime Day 2021. This deal is for Prime members only, and gives you $10 credit when you purchase a $40 Amazon gift card.
HT: Doctor of Credit