Amazon Hub Discount
Amazon has a new discount of $10 for pickup orders at Amazon Hub locations. You need to spend $20 or more in order to get the discount. The offer is targeted, but you can easily check if you are eligible. Here’s how it works:
Update 5/24/22: Offer has been extended till July 4th and more people targeted. (HT: DoC)
Update 4/10/22: also try codes 10OFFPICKUP or PICKUP10OFF
- To redeem the Promotional Code, enter “10PICKUPCODE” in the “Your gift certificates and coupons” section of the checkout page when purchasing your Qualifying Items before 11:59pm on July 4, 2022.
- Promotional code only applies to items shipped to an Amazon Hub (Locker, Counter, Locker+ or Apartment Locker).
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon.com Services LLC ” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to digital content.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Offer only valid for invited Amazon customers who have received this offer directly from Amazon through email or online display advertisements.
This is a small discount, but you can quickly check to see if you are eligible. The discount applies to products sold by Amazon.com that you pick up at a Locker, Counter, Locker+ or Apartment Locker. Your order must have at least $20 worth of eligible products.
Let us know if it works for you!
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.