Amazon Prime Rewards Card Has a New Design and $100 Bonus
The Amazon Prime Rewards Card has a new design option featuring Whole Foods Market and a new welcome bonus. This $100 bonus if for Whole Foods spending, but the card is a great option for those who shop on Amazon often, since you can earn up to 5% cashback. Let’s see the details.
From now through March 3, new Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Cardmembers can earn a $100 Statement credit after spending $100 in Whole Foods Market stores using their card. New cardmembers must have an eligible Amazon Prime membership and spend the $100 in the first 2 months from account opening.
- This product is available to you if you do not currently have an Amazon Rewards Visa Signature or Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature credit card.
- The Statement Credit will be posted to your card account after you meet the offer qualifications.
- Qualifying purchases must be made at physical Whole Foods Market stores.
- Purchases made at Amazon.com, Prime Now, Whole Foods Market online stores, or using a third-party delivery service do not qualify.
- After qualifying, please allow up to 8 weeks for your credit to appear in your statement.
This card works best for Amazon Prime members, since they can get the maximum cashback of 5% for their Amazon and Whole Foods Market purchases.
- 5% back at Amazon and Whole Foods Market with an eligible Prime membership (non-Prime members earn 3% Back on these purchases)
- 2% back at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores
- 1% back on utilities, rideshare, and all other purchases
- No annual fee
This is a decent offer for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card. You need to spend $100 at Whole Foods in-store, to get the $100 statement credit. We have seen $100 bonuses in the past, so this is not out of the ordinary. But if you’re planning on getting the card, a $100 bonus makes that decision easier. With no annual fee and 5% cashback on Amazon purchases, this card is the best option for Prime members.