Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card $200 Signup Bonus
As we get closer to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Amazon and Chase launched an increased bonus for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card. Starting today, Amazon customers with an eligible Prime membership will instantly receive a $200 Amazon Gift Card when they apply.
There’s also a $100 bonus for non-Prime members who apply. Let’s see how this offer works.
UPDATE 12/1/21: Looks like the offer has dropped to $150
- Apply for the Chase Amazon Prime Rewards Card and get a $200 Amazon Gift Card instantly upon approval. The Gift Card will be loaded into your Amazon.com account. The Amazon.com Gift Card is only awarded to new cardmembers and at the time of card approval.
- No annual fee.
- Apply Here
Additionally, customers without an eligible Prime membership who apply and are approved for the Amazon Rewards Visa Card will receive a $100 Amazon Gift Card upon approval and earn 3% back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market.
The Amazon.com account you are signed into when you apply, is used to determine if you are eligible.
- 5% Back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market with an eligible Prime membership (3% without Prime)
- 2% Back at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores
- 1% Back on all other purchases
- Get up to 25% back on select items with an eligible Prime membership.
- 10% back in rewards on select products from eligible gift guides. See offers here.
- No foreign transaction fees
This is the best bonus we have seen for the Chase Amazon Prime Rewards Card. Plus there’s no spending requirement at all. You get the $200 Amazon Gift Card right away, upon approval.
The card can be useful for those who shop on Amazon often, as you can easily earn 5% on those purchases. Plus you get 5X at Whole Foods Market if you have a location near you.