Amazon Reading Promo, Get $5 Credit
Amazon has a promotion for Prime members that can earn easily earn you a $5 credit. It involves signing up for Prime Reading, which is free. Let’s see how this promotion works.
Read for free with Prime Reading and earn a $5 credit. Just download your first eBook with Prime Reading to get the bonus. Here’s how it works:
- Pick any eBook in Prime Reading and select “Read for Free”
- Claim your $5 credit at amazon.com/prime. You can claim it immediately after you pick an eBook.
- Go shopping. Credits will be automatically applied to qualified purchases in checkout.
- Offer only applies to physical products sold by Amazon.com. Products sold by third-party sellers or other – Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
- Promotional code expires 30 days.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- This offer is available to Prime members only.
This is an easy $5 in savings for your Amazon purchases. Just check the link above to see if you are targeted, and download your first eBook from Amazon Reading. The service is free for Amazon Prime members.
Let us know if it works for you.