Get $30 off $60 at Amazon When You Use at Least 1 MR Point
Amazon has a new offer that can get you a 50% discount when using Membership Rewards to pay for part of your purchase.
Use your Membership Rewards eligible American Express Card to Shop with Points at Amazon.com and get up to $30 off an order of $0 or more with promo code: AMEX17PRIME by 7/11/2017. or until 100,000 customers have redeemed this offer, whichever is earlier.
Follow these steps:
- Add $60 or more of eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart.
- Under “Choose a payment method,” select your Membership Rewards eligible American Express Card and pay for at least a portion of your order with Membership Rewards points, then click “Use this payment method.”
- Enter the promo code AMEX17PRIME in the box provided on the checkout page, then click “Apply.”
- Up to $30 of savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.
- You can use as few as 1 Membership Rewards Point
- This is a limited time offer. The promotion will end at 11:59 PT on 7/11/2017, or until 100,000 customers have redeemed this offer
- To redeem the offer, you must be logged into an account which has been active for 30 days or longer.
- Offer is not available to American Express Membership Rewards eligible cards whose points have been previously used for purchases at Amazon.com in the past twelve months.
This is a new offer from Amazon, similar to previous ones that offered a $25 discount on a $50 purchase. You can use just 1 MR point in order to qualify for the offer. It’s possible that the offer won;t work if you’ve recently done similar offers.
Don’t forget to go through a portal if you’re purchasing any eligible items, or JetBlue for everything else, to earn 3x TrueBlue points.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.