Save $40 When You Use Amazon Shopping App for First Time
Amazon Prime Day is approaching and now we are seeing more deals leading up to the main event. The Prime Day 2021 page is also up and running, so you can find more offers there. And now let’s look at this new offer for Prime members who use the Amazon Shopping app for the first time.
Eligible Prime members who sign in to the Amazon shopping app for the first time and make a purchase are eligible to get $20 off their next qualifying $40 order made on the Amazon shopping app.
You can also receive an additional $20 promotional code ($20 off on $40 in-app purchase of qualifying items) for making a purchase in that app for the second time.
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) June 22 2021.
- US customers who are eligible Prime members (excluding Prime members participating in a free trial of Prime subscription) only.
- Promotional codes apply only to purchases made in the Amazon shopping app.
- Promotional codes expire at 11:59 p.m. (PT) June 30, 2021.
- Promotional codes only apply to orders including at least $40 of products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC.
- Offer does not apply to digital content or Amazon Gift Cards.
This is a nice offer for those who are eligible. You must be a Prime member and then use the Amazon Shopping app for the first time to make two purchases. The offer runs through June 22, which is the last day of Prime Day 2021.