Save 25% at Amazon When You Use Chase Ultimate Rewards
More people are being targeted and some even for a second time. Hat tip to DoC.
Amazon has extended a promotion for Chase credit card holders. You can save as much as 25% when you use at least one Ultimate Rewards points. This offer has returned for one more month and more people are targeted.
Redeem Your Chase Ultimate Rewards Points at Amazon.com. $15 of savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page if you spend at least $60 on eligible products. Offer is valid until September 30, 2019 or until 104,666 promotion codes have been used.
How to use Offer
- Add eligible products to your shopping cart.
- Under “Payment method” select your eligible Chase card and redeem Ultimate Rewards points for at least a portion of your order. Only use 1 point.
- $15 of savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.
- Coupon is only valid on items shipped and sold by Amazon
- Products sold by third parties are not eligible
- Must link eligible Chase card and use at least one Ultimate Rewards point
- Offer is valid until September 30, 2019 or until 104,666 promotion codes have been used.
- Works on 3rd party gift cards
Other Promotions on Amazon
- Get $30 Off $60 Amazon Order When Using 1 Membership Rewards Point
- $10 Off Amazon For First Time App Users
- Save $5 When You Scan Amazon Box Tape
- $10 off $30 Amazon Order When Using Discover Cash Back
- $10 Off For Using Amazon Garage
- Save 25% On Amazon With One Ultimate Rewards Point
- $3 off $10+ With Amazon Assistant (New Users Only)
- 20% Off A Wedding Registry On Amazon
- 15% Off A Baby Registry Plus A Gift Box
Using Ultimate Rewards to shop at Amazon is not a good idea but for this promotion you can use just one point to get the discount. These offers are targeted and usually you will not be eligible if you’ve done them recently. Worth checking if it works for you.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.