Change 1-Click Amazon Payment To Wells Fargo Card for $10 Bonus
Amazon has a promotion that can easily get you $10 in free credit if you have a Wells Fargo Card. This promotion is targeted, but you can check if you’re eligible. Let’s take a look at the details.
Get $10 off at Amazon when you change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible Wells Fargo Credit or Debit Card.
To earn the $10 credit, complete the following actions:
- Go to the promotion page to check if you are targeted.
- On the 1-Click landing page, sign in to your Amazon.com account.
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card or add a new Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card and set it as your 1-Click default payment method. Changes must be made by 11:59 p.m. PT on August 6, 2019 or while supplies last.
- When prompted, confirm your billing address or add a new billing address.
- The $10 credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account and linked to an eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card. To redeem the $10 credit, make a subsequent eligible purchase(s) with an eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card by 11:59 p.m. PT on September 6, 2019.
- Offer limited to one per Amazon customer and account.
- May 13, 2019 through 11:59 p.m. PT August 6, 2019 or while supplies last.
- Credit must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PT on September 6, 2019.
- Unredeemed credit will expire after that time.
Other Amazon Promotions
- Get $30 Off $60 Amazon Order When Using 1 Membership Rewards Point
- $10 Off Amazon For First Time App Users
- Save $5 When You Scan Amazon Box Tape
- $10 off $30 Amazon Order When Using Discover Cash Back
- $10 Off For Using Amazon Garage
- Save 25% On Amazon With One Ultimate Rewards Point
- $3 off $10+ With Amazon Assistant (New Users Only)
- 20% Off A Wedding Registry On Amazon
- 15% Off A Baby Registry Plus A Gift Box
- Amazon Free Trials
A nice offer if you are eligible. You get a $10 discount for a few seconds of work. If you are not targeted try adding a Wells Fargo card to your Amazon account and then try again in a few days.