Amazon Prime Members, $15 off $100 at Whole Foods
Amazon is targeting some of its Prime members with a discount of $15 at Whole Foods. This is a targeted offer, so let’s look at the details and how you can check if you are eligible.
Now through December 16, save $15 on a purchase of $100 or more when you use your Prime benefits in-store at Whole Foods Market. To redeem this offer, scan your Prime Code in-store at checkout or provide your linked Prime phone number at checkout.
You can check the link below to see if it shows up for you. You must be logged into your Amazon Prime account.
- Offer valid 12/3 – 12/16/19.
- In-store and U.S. only.
- Must scan Prime Code or provide linked phone number at checkout for offer to apply.
- Minimum spending amount based on a single purchase after all other discounts applied.
- Taxes, regulatory fees, tips and other service fees, alcohol, stamps, gift cards do not apply when determining the minimum spending amount.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Offer credit not valid for alcohol, gift cards, stamps, taxes and regulatory fees.
- Must have a current Prime membership at the time of redemption.
- Offer is restricted to select Prime members who are presented the offer.
A good discount for those who have a Whole Foods nearby. The offer is targeted, so make sure you see it and then don’t forget to scan scan Prime Code or provide linked phone number at checkout for offer to apply.