Get $10 Off Amazon For Switching To Amex For Default Payment
Amazon has a new deal where you can get $10 off for switching to Amex for default payment. It takes a few seconds to check, and it’s really easy. But, this offer is targeted. So hopefully you are able to get it on an account or two. Let’s take a look at the deal.
Update 12/30/21: More people have been targeted.
Here’s how to get you $10 bonus:
- Click on the ad promoting this offer.
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible American Express Card.
- When prompted, ensure your American Express Card’s billing address is accurate by either confirming your billing address or adding a new billing address.
- The promotional credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the promotional credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) with your eligible American Express Card.
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an American Express Card by the earlier of 11:59 p.m. PT on December 31, 2021 or while supplies last.
- Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 1/31/2022.
- Promotional credit only applies to physical products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”. Promotional credit does not apply to digital content.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
This is an easy $10. All it takes is a few seconds and you save $10 off an Amazon purchase. Make sure you check now, as these offers are quite popular and could end well before the expiration date.