New Amex Offer for Wynn Las Vegas & Encore Las Vegas
If you’re visiting Las Vegas in the next few months, then this offer is for you. American Express has a new Amex Offer that will save you $60 if you spend $300 or more at Wynn Las Vegas & Encore Las Vegas. You can also use it at several food and beverage establishments. Let’s look at the details.
Get a one-time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $300 in one or more purchases on room rate and room charges when you pay for your stay at Wynn Las Vegas & Encore Las Vegas from 11/22/2021 to 2/20/2022. Book at wynnlasvegas.com.
Eligible food and beverage establishments include: Allegro, Casa Playa, Charlie’s Bar + Grill, Delilah, Drugstore Café, Eastside Lounge, Encore Players Bar, Goodies on Demand, Jardin, Lakeside, Lobby Bar & Café, Mizumi, Parasol Down, Overlook Lounge, Red 8, Sinatra, SW Steakhouse, Tableau, Terrace Lounge, Terrace Pointe Café, The Buffet, Tower Suite Bar, Wazuzu, and Wing Lei.
- Offer valid for room rate, room charges, select food and beverage establishments, and spas at Wynn Las Vegas and Encore Las Vegas.
- Lodging reservations must be made directly through Wynn Las Vegas at wynnlasvegas.com or via the mobile app.
- Eligible retail purchases include: Golf purchases made directly at the Pro Shop. All other Sports Experiences are not included.
- Excludes all other Wynn properties and all retail, casino, and gambling related purchases.
- Excludes purchases for Air & Hotel Packages, Master Classes, Show Experiences, theaters, catering, parking, and all other amenities.
- Excludes La Cave, Cipriani, Urth Caffé, XS Nightclub, Encore Beach Club, Encore Beach Club Nightswim, Intrigue Nightclub, Encore Players Lounge, taxes and gratuities.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
This offers seems to be widely available, so check your cards now and add it if you think you might use it. The offer works for room rate, room charges, select food and beverage establishments, and spas at Wynn Las Vegas and Encore Las Vegas. So it should come in handy if you visiting Las Vegas through February.