Save $10 at Lowe’s, Home Depot and More with New Amex Offer
A new Amex Offer can save you $10 on purchases made at Lowe’s, Home Depot and other US home improvement and furnishing stores.
Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $75+ in one or more transactions in-store or online at select US home improvement and furnishing stores by 7/15/2019.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid on in-store and online purchases made directly with Home Depot, Lowes, Design within Reach, Rooms To Go, Raymour & Flanigan, Crate & Barrel and Restoration Hardware.
- Also valid on online only purchases made directly on Houzz.com, Wayfair.com and Menards.com.
- Not valid on e-gift cards purchased on homedepot.com and lowes.com. Also not valid on physical (including reloadable) gift cards purchased online on homedepot.com. For Lowes, excludes purchases at Lowes Zone, Porch, Orchard Supply Hardware, Custom Blinds and Shades, The Mine and Resolve.
- For Home Depot, excludes gas station and car wash purchases, and purchases at Blinds, Your Other Warehouse, HD Direct, Home Decorators Collection, Home Depot Foundation, Employee Funds, and Employee Committee.
- For Menards, excludes wood recycling and pallet sales, and purchases at Blueprint Upload, Menards Transportation, Nail Plant, Menard Real Estate, Midwest Manufacturing and Truss store.
- For Restoration Hardware, employee sample sales and purchases made at cafes, restaurants and wine vaults are excluded.
- For Rooms to Go, payments to your Pay your Bill with your Rooms to Go account will be excluded.
- For Crate & Barrel, excludes business sales and corporate orders, installation services, Pro+ subscription, the photographer network, brand advertising and Service+.
The offer covers a few merchants such as Lowe’s, Home Depot and more. Should be easy to use for most people, since they carry third party gift cards.