Save Up to 50% on Amazon When You Use MR Points
Amazon has a promotion for American Express cardmembers that can get you up to a 50% discount. This is a new targeted promotion, and there are different versions of the offer. It was set to expire today, but it has been extended through the end of June, and more people are targeted. Let’s take a look.
Update 5/13/22: Got reports from some readers that their accounts were targeted for this offer when they weren’t before.
Update 5/3/22: Joe was able to get a 10% off version, Ian got the full $80 offer and a of Travel on Point(s) got a 40% off version.
Update 12/29/21: I got a lot of reports that people were able to get this a second time after checking out my full list of active Amazon promos.
Save 10%-50% on Amazon, up to $80 in savings, when you you purchase eligible products and use at least one Membership Rewards point as payment.
Here’s how it works:
- Link your Membership Rewards account if you haven’t already done so
- Go to promo page
- Click on the button below to activate this promotion credit. Note that you will NOT receive the credit unless you click on this button.
- Add eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart (includes third party gift cards)
- Under “Choose a payment method,” select your Membership Rewards eligible American Express Card and pay for at least a portion of your order with Membership Rewards points (you can use just 1 MR point), then click “Use this payment method.”
- Up to $30 or $50 of savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page if the items in your order are eligible for the promotion credit
- Offer valid through June 19, 2022 or when 78,035 customers have redeemed this promotional offer or while promotion last.
- The promotion code will expire concurrently. Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer applies only to the purchase where Membership Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion code is applied at checkout.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (Look for “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page.) Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Limit one promotion code per Membership Rewards eligible card.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Shipping charges may apply to discounted promotional items.
- Offer does not apply to purchase of digital content.
- If any of the products related to your original order are returned, subject to Amazon’s refund policy, you will receive a refund of the amount charged to your card first, followed by Membership Rewards points.
- Promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
Another great offer for savings at Amazon. Check the link to see if you qualify. You can use just 1 Membership Rewards point in order to get the discount and it is also works on third party gift cards usually. Amazon gift cards are excluded.
Let us know if it works for you!