Amtrak Offers $200 Discount for USA Rail Pass
Amtrak has launched a sale for its USA Rail Pass which is now available for $299, a savings of $200 off the regular price. With the USA Rail Pass, customers can see the country and explore sights at more than 500 destinations using up to 10 travel segments over a 30-day period for less than $30 per ride. Let’s see the details.
Purchase the USA Rail Pass on Amtrak.com or the Amtrak app between Jan. 10 – 20 and start to build a travel itinerary. Use the pass within 120 days of purchase (30 days after first segment is traveled). The pass is valid for 10 rides (segments).
- The USA Rail Pass is available for travel in Coach class — featuring wide, reclining seats, a large picture window, ample legroom and no middle seat.
- Amtrak Guest Rewards members will earn two points per dollar spent on each USA Rail Pass following travel on the first segment.
- A travel segment occurs when a customer boards and disembarks one of Amtrak’s scheduled services.
- If the trip involves making a connection, customers will use two segments of the pass.
- Upgrades to Business Class and private room accommodations are not available.
This is a good promotion that we have seen in the past. If you take Amtrak often, then you can pay as little as $30 per ride. Just make sure that you take 10 rides within 30 days to maximize the USA Rail Pass.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.