Amtrak’s New “Night Owl Fares” Start from Just $5
Amtrak revealed today new low fares that start as low as $5. These special “Night Owl Fares” are now available on select Amtrak Northeast Corridor (NEC) routes.
This can be a great option for travelers returning from concerts, plays, sporting events or those who work with later or earlier departures.
Night Owl Fares are off peak hour trains traveling between Washington, D.C. and New York only, departing between 7 p.m. and 5 a.m.. They feature ultra-low fares for Coach tickets on Northeast Regional and other select routes. This deal is now available for most Northeast Corridor city pairs including stops in New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
Some sample one-way coach fares include (to/from):
- Philadelphia – Baltimore/BWI: $5
- New York – Newark/Newark Liberty: $5
- Washington – Baltimore/BWI: $5
- New York – Philadelphia: $10
- New York – Wilmington: $10
- Philadelphia – Washington: $10
- Washington – Wilmington $10
- New York – Baltimore/BWI: $15
- Washington – Newark/Newark Liberty: $15
- New York – Washington: $20
You can learn more about these fares and start booking here. If you often travel with Amtrak you should also check out the two Amtrak credit cards from FNBO which currently have increased welcome bonuses as high as 40,000 points.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.