Best Western Promotion, Stay Two Nights and Get a Free Night Voucher
Best Western Hotels & Resorts has a new promotion, offering travelers a free night voucher. The free night voucher is one of the most rewarding promotional offer available to Best Western Rewards members.
Best Western Rewards members who register and stay two nights between September 16 and November 17, 2019 at any Best Western branded hotel in the United States, Canada, or the Caribbean Islands will get a Free Night to use for their next stay.
This offer is available to travelers who stay at any BWHR branded hotel, including the company’s new boutique brands, Vīb®, GLō®, Sadie® and Aiden®.
- There is a limit of one (1) free night voucher per Member during the Promotion Period.
- Promotion registration and Best Western Rewards enrollment/membership required prior to the first eligible night applied to the Promotion.
- Eligible nights completed prior to Promotion registration and Best Western Rewards enrollment/membership will not count towards satisfying the Promotion requirements.
- Best Western Rewards enrollment may be completed by visiting bestwesternrewards.com.
- The free night voucher will expire 70 days after fulfillment.
- Expiration date will be stated on the free night voucher.
- Free night voucher redemption reservation must be completed by calling 1(800) 567-4009.
- Free night voucher can be redeemed at any Best Western branded hotel in the United States, Canada, or the Caribbean Islands.
A good promotion from Best Western that we have seen in the past. However the free night voucher will expire 70 days after fulfillment, so make sure you can use it up within that time period. You also need to call in to redeem, which is a bit of a hassle.