Save $25 at BJ’s Wholesale Club with Apple Pay
BJ’s Wholesale Club has launched a new promotion today for Apple Pay users. You can save $25 on online or app orders. I don’t think there’s a version of this offer for Samsung Pay or Google Pay. Let’s take a look at the details.
Shop on BJs.com or on BJ’s mobile app using Apple Pay and save $25 on qualifying purchases of $150 or more. Now through 12/15/2021. Discount is valid online only and applied automatically in checkout.
- Limit one per member.
- Void if altered, reproduced or unlawful.
- Discount may be applied to each qualifying item proportionally.
- Sales tax may be due on all or part of pre-discounted price by law.
- Discount given at the time of purchase will be deducted from returned merchandise and cannot be reused.
- Excludes gift cards, membership, travel related Services, gasoline, tobacco.
I saw the offer on the mobile site, even though I have an Android device myself. Just go to BJs.com on your phone, or open up the BJ’s app and you should find the banner shown above. Gift cards gas and some other items are excluded, but most other items are eligible.