Pay $30 for New BJ’s Membership, Get $30 Cash Award
BJ’s Wholesale Club has a promotion for new members. The annual membership normally costs $55, but right now get it for just $30. Additionally, you receive $30 in cash awards, which means that you can get an annual membership for free. Let’s see the details of this offer.
Join today for only $30 for a new 1-year BJ’s Inner Circle Membership ($55 value). Plus get $30 in Cash Awards. Offer expires 03/13/23.
- Valid in-club or online and may not be combined with other offers, not redeemable for cash, nontransferable and only good for new members.
- Offer is contingent upon your enrolling in BJ’s Easy Renewal®, and you authorize BJ’s to charge the debit/credit card first used at BJ’s after accepting this offer, an annual recurring charge in the amount of the then-current membership fee for all active memberships on your account, plus tax where applicable, on the first day of the month your membership expires.
- Offer not valid in Cape Coral, FL; Davenport, FL; Fort Myers, FL; Pensacola, FL; Port Charlotte, FL; University Park, FL; McDonough, GA; Noblesville, IN; Canton, MI; Chesterfield, MI; Madison Heights, MI; Taylor, MI; Lansing, MI; New Albany, OH; Ross Township, PA; South Fayette, PA; and La Vergne, TN, clubs.
- Excludes gift cards, alcohol, cigarettes, propane, appliances, fireworks, security-protected items or tires.
- A $30 Award will be added to the Primary Membership account 24 hours after enrollment and must be used/redeemed by 30 days from the date of Membership enrollment. If not redeemed, Award will no longer be available.
This is a great deal if you’re looking for a new BJ’s membership. You pay $30 for a 1-year BJ’s Inner Circle Membership and you get $30 back in the form of Cash Awards. You just need to use the $30 award within 30 days.
As part of this promotion, you will be enrolled for BJ’s Easy Renewal. Make sure you turn that off before the year is up, if you don’t want to renew and pay the full price.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Link is not working or they pulled the deal already.